The British Columbia Commercial Snowmobile Operators Association (BCCSOA) is a member directed association comprised of representatives from around 12 privately owned Snowmobile Tour/ Rental operations located throughout the major mountain ranges of British Columbia, Canada.
BCCSOA offers access to a wide range of Snowmobile Tour operators, Guides and Rentals, daily and multi-day tours and available from Nov- May. Some members offer ATV Tours and rentals through the non-snow months.
The BCCSOA was created in 2005 to unify, represent and support member owners and operators in the areas of marketing, operations, government regulations and responsible tourism (including safety and the environment).
•To promote and enhance professional commercial snowmobiling, to promote our code of ethics and standards in safety operating methods, procedures and protocol for the industry.
• To act as environment stewards and promote backcountry ethics and awareness within the commercial snowmobile industry, to represent the industry as a collective voice in co-operation with government and non-government agencies.
• To strengthen co-operation and promote working relations between its members and sponsors, to act as a governing body to ensure that all members of the association conduct themselves within the standards set out by the association
To offer the adventurous traveler a network of first class commercial snowmobile tour/ rental operators through the province of British Columbia.
Our Vision is to supply awe-inspiring adventures to our guests and to touch the lives of the adventurous traveler.
For more information on the British Columbia Commercial Snowmobile Association, please contact:
604 902 2820
604 932 0888
Pemberton , BC
The BCCSOA is committed to a sustainable Industry that provides guests the opportunity’s to visit the places less traveled with a small foot print if any. Member Operators strive for excellence in using the best possible equipment available to date.
The British Columbia Commercial Snowmobile Operators Association members are comprised of a unique group of businesses. These operators are located from the Pacific West Coast to the Rocky Mountains, each business is unique in geography and activities that they offer. The association works with all operators to insure a high level of quality tours and safety is met with in the industry.
The following are some benefits for members of BCCSOA:
* A collective voice to discuss solutions to issues with the Government of British Columbia on various committees across multiple ministries.
* Guide Training/ Levels of Standards for employees
* Joint marketing and advertising- With support from Tourism British Columbia, (Experience British Columbia), The BCCSOA and the BCSF have access to up tp $100,000 in funds for joint marketing each year.
* A unified body = strength in numbers. (BCCSOA has completed an independent study with Tourism BC that outlines the Association’s identity and sector value. The findings from this study combined with the variety of members in BCCSOA – from a small sector – provide a strong identity during key tourism industry discussions.)
* Being members to an association that is present in Victoria and Vancouver at key industry meetings without having to attend yourself.
Contact Us to Join, by completing the Form below.